Kids’ Fitness Activities
Looking for an opportunity to keep your child active? Our kids’ fitness programs offer a simple and fun solution!
Enroll your child in any of the following kids-oriented classes:
- Hip-Hop Dance – Every Saturday at 11 a.m. and Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- Kids’ Zumba – Every Saturday at 11 a.m.
Signing up is easy. If a parent is already a member of North Haven Health & Racquet Club, your child can automatically attend any of the above classes.
As well, for parents looking to take a class or use the facility, we provide a babysitting service, designed for children 3 months to 10 years of age, in the playroom. Just see the babysitter when arriving, and let us know where you can be found within the club.
Our hours for babysitting are:
- Monday – Friday Morning: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Monday Evening: 4:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – Thursday Evening: 4:15 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Friday Evening: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.